Victor Grain Free Ultra Pro Dry Dog Food With Chicken Meal & Sweet Potato
VICTOR Grain Free Ultra Pro with Chicken Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe is made with premium-quality chicken meal and is an excellent choice for dogs with allergies to certain proteins or grains. It is easy to alternate SELECT formulas to offer your dog multiple flavors throughout the year. This formula is appropriate for large and small dogs at all life stages.
- Grain Free for dogs with allergies or sensitivity to grain
- All Life Stages formula with premium-quality chicken meal as primary protein source
- Ideal for dogs with allergies to other meat proteins
- Excellent for dogs with normal activity levels
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Formulated with our scientifically advanced, proven VICTOR core ingredients
Available in 30-lb bag.
- Crude Protein (Min.) 33.0%
- Crude Fat (Min.) 16.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max.) 3.8%
- Moisture (Max.) 9.0%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (Min.) 2.8%
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (Min.) 0.4%
- DHA (Min.) 0.1%
- Zinc (Min.) 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (Min.) 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min.) 150 IU/kg
- L-Carnitine* (Min.) 80 mg/kg
*Not recognized as essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional profiles.
FEEDING PUPPIES Puppies will typically start nibbling moistened dog foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Feed as much as the puppy will eat in 20 minutes in 4 feeding intervals spaced throughout the day. May be mixed with water, broth or milk at a ratio of 3 parts food to 1 part liquid. To ensure product freshness, do not leave moistened food out for more than 30 minutes. Puppies will be weaned from milk by 3 weeks of age. Continue to feed up to 4 times per day. Within a few months, the puppies may be transitioned to a self-feeder. After age one, feed to maintain good body condition, using the feeding chart as a guide. PREGNANCY AND NURSING Energy requirements continually change during stages of gestation and lactation and may require up to four times recommended levels of intake. Adjust amount of food provided to maintain good body condition of your female dog.
Feeding Tips — Changing Diet When changing from a different food to any VICTOR dog food formula, transition your dog to VICTOR over the course of one week to 10 days, gradually increasing the amount of VICTOR every few days. Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Shop Online
- Livestock Feed
- Pet & Grooming
- Farm & Home
- Contact Us