Diamond Hi-Energy Sporting Dog Formula
Give your canine athlete or active pup the complete, holistic nutrition he craves with the Diamond Hi-Energy Sporting Dog Formula Dry Dog Food. Great for highly active dogs that require extra energy for all their athletic pursuits, it’s packed with multiple high-quality protein sources and 20% fat for sustained exertion and peak performance.
Plus, it’s loaded with important vitamins like vitamins A and B12, plus minerals, antioxidants, omegas and fiber to provide all-around nutrition in every bowl—not to mention the flavor he’ll love, especially after a workout or training.
Sold in a 40-lb bag.
Stop in to any Berend Bros. location in Wichita Falls, Bowie, Megargel, Windthorst, and Olney, Texas to browse our supply of high-quality dog food and supplies including Diamond Pet Food. Learn more about Diamond Hi-Energy Sporting Dog Formula on their website here.
- Carefully determined levels of protein and fat to support an ideal body condition for your sporting dog or canine athlete.
- Great for highly-active dogs with balanced blend of 24% protein, 20% fat and carbohydrates for sustained energy and increased exertion.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for overall well-being, antioxidants for the immune system and omega fatty acids for skin and coat health.
- Provides a complete diet for dogs with the flavor they love, with added fiber for digestive health and vitamin B-12 for energy support.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned and run company with the most scientifically-advanced food safety protocols, and zero artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Flour, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Fish Meal, Millet, Meat Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||24.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||20.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5% max|
|ZINC||150 mg/kg min|
|SELENIUM||0.35 mg/kg min|
|VITAMIN A||15,000 IU/kg min|
|VITAMIN E||150 IU/kg min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||4.5% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.3% min|
|Weight (lbs)||Daily Feeding (cups)|
|5 - 10||1/2 – 3/4|
|10 - 20||3/4 - 1 1/3|
|20 - 30||1 1/3 – 1 3/4|
|30 - 40||1 3/4 - 2|
|40 - 60||2 - 2 3/4|
|60 - 80||2 3/4 – 3 1/2|
|80 - 100||3 1/2 - 4|
- For sensitive dogs, extend the period to 10 to 14 days.