Exclusive® Signature Healthy Weight Adult Dog Formula
The exceptional ingredients in Exclusive® Signature Healthy Weight Adult Dog Formula with Chicken & Brown Rice were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive® Dog Food is savory, real meat including lamb, chicken, turkey or fish. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of fruits, vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health— but left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors & preservatives.
Available in 15-lb and 30-lb bags.
Shop at any of our Berend Bros. locations in Wichita Falls, Bowie, Megargel, Windthorst, and Olney, Texas to browse our supply of high-quality dog food and supplies including Exclusive® Signature Dog Food.
- Helps keep your dog at a healthy weight with a delicious reduced-fat, nutrient-rich recipe and proper exercise
- Help keep your dog’s immune system healthy with support from antioxidants
- Keeps your dog’s skin soft and coat shiny with help from Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
- Supports a healthy digestive system with fiber from chicory root and microbials like those found in yogurt
- Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin, building blocks of healthy joins
- No Wheat, soy or fillers
Chicken, chicken meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin), oatmeal, whole grain brown rice, cracked pearled barley, turkey meal, brewers rice, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavor, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), fish meal, flaxseed, dried egg product, salt, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, d‐calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate), potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salmon oil (source of EPA and DHA), choline chloride, blueberries, cranberries, alfalfa meal, dried chicory root, turmeric, L‐ascorbyl‐2‐polyphosphate (source of ascorbic acid), citric acid (preservative), mixed tocopherols (preservative), L‐carnitine, yucca schidigera extract, beta carotene, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
- Crude Protein (min.)26.0%
- Crude Fat (min.)9.0%
- Crude Fat (max.)11.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.)3.0%
- Moisture (max.)10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) (min.)0.02%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)0.02%
- Calcium (min.) .0.9%
- Phosphorus (min.)0.7%
- Zinc (min.)200 mg/kg
- Selenium (min.)0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.)15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.)400 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min.)50 mg/kg*
- L-Carnitine (min.)30 mg/kg*
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (min.)450 mg/kg*
- Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)100 mg/kg*
- Beta Carotene (min.)5 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)1.7%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)0.3%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Nutrition Statement: Exclusive® Healthy Weight Adult Dog Chicken & Brown Rice Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
Calorie Content (Calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,403 kcal/kg, 1,544 kcal/lb., 355 kcal/cup (Based on a standard 8-ounce dry measuring cup).
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING GUIDELINES FOR MAINTENANCE OF ADULT DOGS
- ADULT DOG WEIGHT IN POUNDS/ AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 10 or less - 1/2 to 1
- 10 to 20 - 1 to 1-1/2
- 20 to 30 - 1-1/2 to 2
- 30 to 40 - 2 to 2-1/2
- 40 to 60 - 2-1/2 to 3-1/4
- 60 to 80 - 3-1/4 to 3-3/4
- 80 to 100 - 3-3/4 to 4-1/2
- Over 100 - 4-1/2 + 1/2 cup for each additional 10 lbs. over 100 lbs.