Exclusive® Signature Large Breed Puppy Formula
The exceptional ingredients in Exclusive® Signature Large Breed Adult Dog Formula with Chicken & Brown Rice were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive® Signature Dog Food is savory, real chicken. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of fruits, vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health—but left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors & preservatives.
Available in 30-lb bag.
Shop at any of our Berend Bros. locations in Wichita Falls, Bowie, Megargel, Windthorst, and Olney, Texas to browse our supply of high-quality dog food and supplies including Exclusive® Signature Dog Food.
- Helps your dog’s immune system stay healthy with support from antioxidants
- Keeps your dog’s skin soft and coat shiny with support from Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
- Supports a healthy digestive system with fiber from chicory root and microbials like those found in yogurt
- Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin, building blocks of health joints
- No wheat, soy or fillers
Chicken, chicken meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin), whole grain brown rice, pearled barley, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried plain beet pulp, turkey meal, potato protein, dried egg product, flaxseed, natural flavor, menhaden fish meal, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate [source of ascorbic acid], d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate), potassium chloride, salmon oil (source of EPA & DHA), choline chloride, brewers dried yeast, blueberries, cranberries, alfalfa meal, turmeric, dried chicory root, mixed tocopherols (preservative), rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, beta carotene, yeast culture, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract
|Crude Protein (min.)||27.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||14.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||4.0%|
|Zinc (min.)||200 mg/kg|
|Selenium (min.)||0.3 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||150 IU/kg|
|L-Carnitine (min.)||30 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)||2.5%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.3%*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid (min.)||0.05%*|
|Glucosamine (min.)||500 mg/kg*|
|Chondroitin (min.)||125 mg/kg*|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile|
- The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup. One measuring cup contains approximately 3.3 ounces (94 grams) of Exclusive® Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Puppy Food.
- The amount required for your puppy may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Puppies will begin to eat small amounts of solid dog food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Provide a constant supply of moistened Exclusive® Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Puppy Food until your puppies are fully weaned (6 to 8 weeks of age). After this, the puppy food can be fed moistened or dry. Continue to keep the bowl filled at all times or schedule feedings 3 times a day up to 6 months of age and twice a day from 7 to 24 months (served the same time each day).
- Large breed puppies may be transitioned at 12 months of age to Exclusive® Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Adult Dog Food while giant breeds (weighing over 90 lbs at maturity) should be transitioned at 24 months of age.
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your puppy’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.