Exclusive® Signature Performance 30/20 Dog Formula
The ingredients in Exclusive® Signature Performance 30/20 Formula with Chicken & Brown Rice were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive® Signature Pet Food is savory, real meat including chicken, lamb, turkey or fish. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of antioxidant rich fruits, and vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health.
Available in 30-lb bag.
Shop at any of our Berend Bros. locations in Wichita Falls, Bowie, Megargel, Windthorst, and Olney, Texas to browse our supply of high-quality dog food and supplies including Exclusive® Signature Dog Food.
- High quality protein helps support total overall health
- Vitamins E & C along with blueberries and cranberries provide antioxidants for strong immune system
- Natural fiber sourced from beet pulp and Chicory Roof, a prebiotic, helps promote digestive health
- Rich in Vitamin A, and omega-3 & 6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and radiant coat
Chicken, chicken meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin), whole grain brown rice, corn gluten meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), ground whole corn, brewers rice, dried plain beet pulp, dried egg product, flaxseed meal, fish meal, natural flavor, monosodium phosphate, powdered cellulose, potassium chloride, salmon oil (source of EPA & DHA), salt, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), brewers dried yeast, dried chicory root, minerals (calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate), choline chloride, blueberries, cranberries, alfalfa meal, yucca schidigera extract, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of ascorbic acid), turmeric, L-carnitine, preserved with citric acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols, beta carotene, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
- Crude Protein (min)30.0%
- Crude Fat (min)20.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)4.0%
- Moisture (max)10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic (DHA) Acid (min)0.05%
- Calcium (min)1.2%
- Phosphorous (min)1.0%
- Zinc (min)200 mg/kg
- Selenium (min)0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min)15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min)400 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min)50 mg/kg*
- L-Carnitine (min)30 mg/kg*
- Glucosamine (min)500 mg/kg*
- Chondroitin Sulfate (min)100 mg/kg
- Beta Carotene (min)5 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)3.4%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)0.6%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Nutrition Statement: Exclusive® Performance 30/20 Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
Calorie Content (Calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,870 kcal/kg, 1,759 kcal/lb., 410 kcal/cup (Based on a standard 8-ounce dry measuring cup.)
• One measuring cup contains approximately 3.3 ounces (95 grams) of Exclusive® Performance 30/20 Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food. • The amount given to your dog may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition. • Feeding Growing Puppies - Provide Exclusive® Performance 30/20 Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food when puppies begin to eat small amounts of solid food which is usually 3-4 weeks of age. Provide a constant amount of dry dog food until your puppies are fully weaned (6-8 weeks of age). After weaning, use the chart as a guide and feed approximately twice as much as suggested. After one year, follow adult feeding instructions. Consult your veterinarian regularly to maintain your puppy's ideal body condition and health. • Feeding for Reproduction – Pregnant or nursing dogs may require two to three times the recommended feeding amount, for adult dogs, to maintain ideal body condition. Adjust feeding rate accordingly. • When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach • Provide fresh, clean water at all times. • Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis • It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals • Not for human consumption