Exclusive® Signature Puppy Formula
The exceptional ingredients in Exclusive® Signature Puppy Formula with Chicken & Brown Rice were chosen to give today’s puppies what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive® Signature Puppy Formula is savory, real chicken. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of fruits, vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health—but left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors & preservatives.
Available in 15-lb bag.
Shop at any of our Berend Bros. locations in Wichita Falls, Bowie, Megargel, Windthorst, and Olney, Texas to browse our supply of high-quality dog food and supplies including Hi-Point Dog Food.
- real chicken is the #1 ingredient
- supports strong immune system with antioxidants
- healthy digestive system
- radiant skin and coat
- highly digestible
- great taste
- builds strong teeth and bones
- wholesome grains for energy
- enhanced with DHA
Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potato protein, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavor, dried egg product, flaxseed, turkey meal, menhaden fish meal, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, potassium chloride, minerals (calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate), salmon oil (source of EPA & DHA), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate [source of ascorbic acid], d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), brewers dried yeast, choline chloride, blueberries, cranberries, alfalfa meal, turmeric, dried chicory root, preserved with mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, beta-carotene, yeast culture, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
|Eicosapentaenoic + Docosahexaenoic Acid||min||0.052%|
|Vitamin A||min||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||min||400 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid||min||50 mg/kg|
|Beta Carotene||min||5 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||min||3.5%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||min||0.5%|
- The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup. Follow directions on bag.
- The amount required for your puppy may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Puppies will begin to eat small amounts of solid dog food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Provide a constant supply of moistened Exclusive Puppy Food until your puppies are fully weaned (6 to 8 weeks of age). After this, the puppy food can be fed moistened or dry. Continue to keep the bowl filled at all times or schedule feedings 3 times a day up to 6 months of age and twice a day from 7 to 24 months (served the same time each day).
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your puppy’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.