Infinia Chicken & Brown Rice
Infinia Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food is fresh, never-frozen chicken and turkey meal blended with select ingredients including wholesome grains, peas, salmon oil, apples, carrots, tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, kelp and parsley – chock-full of vitamins and minerals – together supporting immunity, vitality and longevity.
Available in 30-lb bag.
Shop at any Berend Bros. location in Wichita Falls, Bowie, Megargel, Windthorst, and Olney, Texas to browse our supply of high-quality dog food and supplies including Infinia Holistic pet foods.
- Dried Chicory Root and Yucca Schidigera Extract, along with Dried Fermentation Products: work together to help support a healthy digestive system
- Contains natural sources of Glucosamine
- L-Carnitine: a key nutrient that supports healthy metabolism of fats for a strong, lean body
- Calcium, Phosphorus and other minerals: help build strong bones and teeth
Chicken, chicken meal (natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin), turkey meal (natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin), whole grain brown rice, cracked pearled barley, oatmeal, millet, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), peas, tomato pomace, egg product, natural flavor, flaxseed, salmon oil (a source of DHA), fish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, L-carnitine, yucca schidigera extract, kelp, carrots, apples, tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, dried skim milk, cranberry powder, rosemary extract, parsley flakes, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid), dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite).
|Crude Protein, min||26.00||%|
|Vitamin E, min||300||IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, min||2.50||%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, min||0.40||%*|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), min||0.05||%*|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride, min||300||mg/kg*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate, min||100||mg/kg*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the
AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
- The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup. One measuring cup contains approximately 3.5 ounces (99 grams) of Infinia™ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe.
- The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.