Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Classic Chicken & Rice Entree Canned Dog Food
Purina Pro Plan Focus Puppy Classic Chicken & Rice Entree Canned Dog Food is a nutrient-rich wet food perfect for developing puppies. Added DHA improves brain function and vision development while lean chicken helps pups grow while maintaining a healthy body weight. It’s tough to tell whether the best part of being a new puppy is learning about breakfast or learning to wag your tail. With Purina Pro Plan Focus Puppy Classic, there’s no need to pick; they happen at the same time!
Available in 13-oz can.
- High quality protein from chicken for building strong muscle and just the right amount of complex carbohydrates from rice to keep your puppy playing all day long
- Easily digestible formula with prebiotic fiber to maintain intestinal balance and to promote digestive health
- Omega-6 fatty acids are included for healthy skin and a beautiful shiny coat
- DHA improves cognitive development and added calcium strengthens teeth and bones throughout the aging process of your puppy
- Proudly manufactured in Purina-owned U.S.A facilities and does not contain any added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Chicken, Liver, Meat By Products, Water Sufficient for Processing, Rice, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Added Color, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B 12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D 3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, and Sodium Selenite. Caloric Content 1,291 kcal/kg, 477 kcal/can
|CRUDE PROTEIN||10.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||7.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.5% max|
Please consult bag for complete feeding instructions.MIXING WITH PRO PLAN DRY PRODUCT One 13 oz can of this product replaces approximately 1 cup of dry Pro Plan Puppy Formula. Divide amounts into 3 or more feedings for puppies up to 6 months and 2 feedings from 7 - 12 months. Adjust as needed to maintain your puppy in ideal body condition and avoid excess weight gain.