Red Flannel Adult Formula
Available in 40-lb bag.
Shop at any Berend Bros. location in Wichita Falls, Bowie, Megargel, Windthorst, and Olney, Texas to browse our supply of high-quality dog food and supplies including Red Flannel pet foods.
- Optimal protein-to-fat-ratio helps support ideal body condition
- L-carnitine, a nutrient essential for energy metabolism, lean body condition
- High quality ingredients designed to enhance flavor experience
- Contains sources of glucosamine to support joint health
Chicken by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine), ground wheat, ground yellow corn, brewers rice, chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, fish meal (natural source of glucosamine), ground flaxseed, calcium carbonate, dried egg product, brewers dried yeast, salt, potassium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate, rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein, (min)22.00%
- Crude Fat, (min)12.00%
- Crude Fiber, (max)3.00%
- Moisture, (max)10.00%
- Calcium (Ca), (min)1.00%
- Phosphorous (P), (min)0.80%
- Zinc (Zn), (min)125 mg/kg
- Vitamin A, (min)10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, (min)80 IU/kg
- Glucosamine, (min)300 ppm*
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids, (min)2.20%*
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids, (min)0.30%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
• Red Flannel® Adult Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for normally active dogs. • The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition. • Hardworking dogs or dogs exposed to cold weather may require 2-3 times these amounts. • Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health. • When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach. • Provide fresh, clean water at all times. • Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis. • It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals. • Not for human consumption.