Red Flannel Bites N’ Bones
Red Flannel® Bites N’ Bones, a soy-free formula, is specially designed to help normally active dogs maintain lifelong health. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of normally active dogs.
Available in 50-lb bag.
Shop at any Berend Bros. location in Wichita Falls, Bowie, Megargel, Windthorst, and Olney, Texas to browse our supply of high-quality dog food and supplies including Red Flannel pet foods.
- Balanced ratio of omega 3 &6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to support healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat
- High-quality ingredients for a taste dogs will love
- 100% complete and balanced with whole grain nutrition
- Antioxidant-rich nourishes and supports a healthy immune system
Ground yellow corn, meat and bone meal, corn gluten meal, ground wheat, wheat mill run, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a form of vitamin E), natural flavor, salt, potassium chloride, canola oil, caramel color, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of ascorbic acid), L-tryptophan, vegetable oil, rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein, (min)21.00%
- Crude Fat, (min)10.00%
- Crude Fiber, (max)4.0%
- Moisture, (max)12.0%
- Linoleic Acid, (min)1.0%
- Calcium (Ca), (min)1.00%
- Phosphorus (P), (min)0.8%
- Zinc (Zn), (min)150 mg/kg
- Vitamin A, (min)5,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, (min)175 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)1.5%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- up to 10 - 1/2 to 1
- 11 - 25 - 1 to 2-1/4
- 26 - 50 - 2-1/4 to 3-3/4
- 51 to 1003-3/4 to 6
- 100+ - 6 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs