Red Flannel Hi-Protein Formula Dry Dog Food
Red Flannel Hi-Protein Formula is specifically designed for active dogs that prefer a high protein formula. This quality dry dog food supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition. As a result, it is ideal for your dog at every life stage.
Available in 40-lb bag.
- Optimal protein balance delivers advance nutrition for the active dog
- Highly digestible proteins support and maintain strong muscles to support ideal body condition
- Balanced ratio of omega 3 & fatty acids, vitamins A & E, zinc and other essential vitamins
- High digestibility promotes small, firm stools and easy cleanup
Meat and bone meal, ground wheat, ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), soybean meal, brewers rice, dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, salt, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1 ), vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate, rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein, min27.00%
- Crude Fat, min12.00%
- Crude Fiber, max4.00%
- Moisture, max12.00%
- Calcium (Ca), min1.00%
- Phosphorous (P), min0.80%
- Zinc (Zn), min125 mg/kg
- Selenium (Se), min0.25 mg/kg
- Vitamin A, min10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, min80 IU/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids, min1.50%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
• Red Flannel® Hi-Protein Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog and for all life stages. • The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition. • Hardworking dogs or dogs exposed to cold weather may require 2-3 times these amounts. • Pregnant, nursing dogs and puppies may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition. Feed two to three times per day. • Puppies should be fed three times per day up to six months of age and twice a day from seven to twelve months. • Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health. • When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach. • Provide fresh, clean water at all times. • Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis. • It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals. • Not for human consumption.